Georgia is the best state for business six years running according to Site Selection magazine, and Fulton County is paramount to the state’s success. Tax credits, tax exemptions, workforce programs, and financing options are the main incentives offered by Fulton County and the State of Georgia. We work with the Georgia Department of Economic Development and local utilities to develop competitive proposals. In tandem with the Development Authority of Fulton County, Select Fulton is able to provide taxable and tax-exempt bonds for qualified economic development projects.
Fulton County and the State of Georgia offer specific tax credits, tax exemptions, and incentive programs based on the geographic location of your business, including:
In addition, Select Fulton offers assistance in creating, operating, and growing your business, including:
- Providing current information on local conditions, including labor, taxes, utilities, transportation and the economy
- Helping to identify suitable commercial, industrial and retail sites
- Assistance in solving zoning, permitting and licensing concerns
- Project coordination for arranging and expediting the delivery of services, such as traffic engineering, water and sewer services, street and curb maintenance
- Partnering with municipalities within Fulton County
- Facilitating financing for qualified companies through various business loan programs
Care to speak with us about the above incentives? Reach out!